How does this method differ from our personnel recruitment service?|
The principal accent is placed on market research analysis of the relevant sector/ business segment. We address the best specialists available in the market.
How do we conduct direct searches (headhunting)?
The most significant aspect of headhunting is tight-knit cooperation with the client and therefore we provide information throughout the course of the project and reports on its various stages and results.
· Initially we ascertain the requirements of the client the goal here is to understand the specifics of the position in question, the companys culture and the business sector as a whole in order to be able to draw up a detailed project plan and select the most appropriate candidate search instruments.
· Tapping into various databases and other sources of information, we identify potential specialists and create an initial list of candidates whom we then contact to discuss the vacant position in question, as well as to evaluate the skills and motivation of the candidates in general.
· Next, we meet the most suitable and highly motivated candidates to make an in-depth evaluation in person regarding their professional competence, achievements and personality traits. The references of potential candidates are also checked. We then prepare a nuanced profile of candidates an overview which incorporates the information acquired during interviews and references from their former workplaces.
· Meeting the client in person, we present the profiles of candidates and then proceed to set up interviews with the potential candidates themselves. When the most appropriate candidate has been chosen, we participate and offer our support during negotiations between the client and candidate regarding salary and other conditions.
· Our goal is provide ongoing support for the cooperation between the client and the candidate. Accordingly, we keep in touch with both parties after the conclusion of the employment contract and once the candidate has begun working for the client.
Our contact information:
Recruitment senior consultant
All contacts >>